A&P Solutions has different processes for the manufacture of plastic parts, in addition to secondary operations such as painting, foaming and assembly.
Each productive plant has different processes that complement each other, giving added-value to our operations.
Interiors & Powertrain
This productive plant specializes in the conventional injection molding due to this plant has 40 injection machines, within a working space of over 12,000 m².
* Conventional injection
* Bimaterial injection
This productive plant has over 10,700 m² of working space, in which perform the following processes:
* GMT (Glass mat thermoplastic)
* GLF (Glass long fiber)
* DLFT (Direct long fiber thermoplastic)
* IMC (Inyjection molding compounder)
* RIM (Reaction injection molding)
* PUR-RIM (Poliuretano-reaction injection molding)
This productive plant has over 18,000 m² of working space, in which different processes are performed.
* SMC (Sheet moulding compound)
* BMC (Bulk moulding compound)
* GMT (Glass fiber mat reinforced thermoplastics)
* MONO COAT
* BASE COAT & CLEAR COAT
This productive plant has over 3,000 m² of working space, in which perform the following processes: