A&P Solutions respects the privacy of users within the site and then the nature of the data collected at the site during visits of users and the use to which it gives detailed data.
In the case of information about A&P Solutions, receive a presentation, add your name to our database, respond to a survey, or apply for a position online; the user must provide certain personal information, such as full name, email, phone number and company name . The user voluntarily agrees to provide such data.
The data required when a request for information or documents is made, are required to process the request of the user. This information is exclusively for Group A&P Solutions, who is responsible for processing.
A&P Solutions undertakes NOT sell, transfer, assign or publish personal user data to third parties.
The personal data you provide any person, including without limitation, customers, suppliers and / or users, A & P Solutions will use that as but not limited described below:
* To identify, locate you, inform you, contact you, send you information and / or commodity, and its transmission to third parties by any means. The use of personal data will be related to the type of interaction you have with the person in charge, whether commercial, civil, commercial or otherwise.
* For certain services, such as advertising and / or subscription to our newsletter.
* By visiting the website of A&P Solutions, we automatically collect certain personal data, then add to a set so they are not associated to a single person who is identifiable. With this information we produce statistics on how many users visited our websites and which sections agreed. By collecting this information, we learn to adapt to the best websites to our visitors . As we explain below, we collect this information through " temporary files " or " web beacons ".
* Log Files: Temporary files are web server files (such as the domain name or IP address, URL, http response code, the website from which you visited or date and duration of your visit ) that are automatically created when an Internet user visits a site. Once you stop using our website, process and use this information only to allow more connections to detect disruptions in telecommunication equipment and to detect abuse of our telecommunication services. This information is deleted immediately after the connection to the website completed.
* This information is used to create profiles general sets our user base Site and not to create personalized user profiles.
* Web Beacons : Some pages of our website contain " web beacons " (also known as Internet tags, pixel tags and clear GIFs ). Web beacons allow third parties to obtain information such as the IP address of the computer that downloaded the page on which the beacon appears, the URL of the page on which the beacon appears, the time that there was a visit to the page with the beacon, the type of browser used to visit the page, and the information from cookies sent by the third.
* The temporality of handling personal data will be indefinite from the date you acquired it to charge.
* If you give yourself to exercise their rights of access, rectification , cancellation and opposition of these may exercise at any time directing a request to email email@example.com and / or at the following address Rio Lerma # 1 Km . 116 Autopista Mexico -Puebla , Col. San Lorenzo Almecatla , Cuautlancingo , Puebla ; Mexico , CP 72730. at ( 222 ) 211 7030 , Monday to Friday from 8:00 to 18:00 on weekdays , as appropriate. For this, you must let us know conclusively personal data you want to be rectified , canceled or revised , and the purpose for which the contributed and name Responsible who handed them and generally meet the requirements mentioned in Art . 29 of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Individuals.
A & P Solutions may amend this privacy notice at any time and always keep available through this channel for consultation.